Thursday, October 6, 2011

Set Fire to The Rain

Heyy L.A.! How's recent weather treating you? I hope you are ready for the Fall or rainy season , which could come any second, any hour, and any day... Be sure to check the weather forecast before leaving your house because you don't want to leave without bringing an umbrella or wearing a hoodie to cover you up from the rain! :) Here are some of the pics that my friend helped me take, while it was raining for the very first time for the whole day at L.A., Calif.









jacket- H&M, tops- GAP, pants- True Religion, watch- Chanel, boots- ZARA, umbrella- Coach

What did you wear during the rain?? 
hype me on my lookbook page here ! :)


Also, I want to take the time to thank Steve Jobs for his legendary invention and innovation! You will be missed Steve. xx

Here is my favorite quote of him:
You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.
Steve Jobs (2005 Stanford Commencent Speech)
Rest In Peace.


3 comments:

Scott McLean said...

I like your fashion sense and you look fabulous!

Tanja S. said...

I like your glasses and the boots!Hey,can you tell me with wich program you did your header?I really like it and I would love to have one like you!:)

Laura Clayderman said...

thank u scott!

tani- i forgot what site is it actually, but try to google some coz they provide good themes out there! :) i found it through google :) hope it helps...

xx

Post a Comment