Saturday, October 15, 2011

5 O' Clock

I went out to Hollywood last night to meet my friend who came from Seattle to visit L.A. We had fun dinning at Thai's Palm Restaurant at Hollywood Blvd. Then he must go check into his hotel, so me and my cousin went out to get a bobba drink at Urth Cafe. Have you tried their organic green tea bobba? It tastes sooo good! They also have such a nice and comfy ambiance to hang and chill out with your friends. You can find a lot of branches for Urth Cafe on Hollywood, Melrose, Beverly Hills, and Downtown L.A.


I went for a mani pedi yesterday and applied a Russian Navy OPI.
It actually looks like a royal blue color.










cardigan- cotton on, top- H&M, ripped short- TR, watch- Marc Jacobs

Hype me here at lookbook.nu :



Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend! xxoo

4 comments:

joy said...

I love your blazer! And your nails look great :)

Laura Clayderman said...

thanksss joycee!!
xxoo

Sandra said...

Love your outfit. An I agree,your nails look adorable. Love your watch too :)

Laura Clayderman said...

thanksss sandra!! <3

xx

Post a Comment