Saturday, October 8, 2011

LA Woman- The Transformation of Rosie Huntington Whiteley

I gotta admit that I wasn't enamored by Rosie's hotness at the beginning of her career as a VS angel. But after seeing her on Transformer 3, I have this inclination of amazement for her! I spotted these gorgeous photo shots of her by Simon Emmett, issued for GQ-UK, July 2011. The styling was done by Maryam Malakpour and the article about "LA Woman: The Transformation of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Britain's Hottest Supermodel" was written by Jonathan Heaf.











This, particularly, would be my favorite picture of the photo shots! <3

Which one is your favorite ?? 
images courtesy of GQ-UK and fashionography
to read my other post about her go here

2 comments:

Natalie Leung said...

she is so beautiful, loved her in transformers of course! she has such nice long legs!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Laura Clayderman said...

yesss love herrr ! <3

Post a Comment