Friday, October 28, 2011

Rosie Huntington- Whiteley Hosts for Burberry Body Private Party!

On Wednesday evening , I called the Burberry Boutique at Beverly Hills during my lunch break at Panera, and asked the guy who was answering my phone, whether Rosie Huntington Whiteley will make an appearance and what time will she come there. But the guy said that it was only for private invitation. Bummer! Yes, I would leave my school earlier and rush up to Beverly Hills if I could just have the chance to meet Rosie! I adore her , I love her. Enough said. But yeah I ended up my Wednesday night at school, attending a club meeting. Hoping to meet her someday though :)
Here's Rosie making an appearance at the Burberry Boutique at Beverly Hills, CA on the 26th Oct. 2011, Wednesday for celebrating the recent launched perfumed, Body by Burberry. Lily Aldridge and Erin Heatherton, Rosie's VS angels fellows, made it into the private party also.. Along with Burberry Chief Creative Officer, Christopher Bailey. Not only the VS sisters came and supported the party, but top celebrities starting from Rachel Zoe, Serena Williams, Kate Bosworth, and Solange Knowles. It sure seems private to me!













Don't see any perfume on your hand Rosie...?? lol You still look gorgeous btw :)

pics are courtesy of Burberry and justjared
to read my other post about Rosie Whiteley go here
to read my other post about Christopher Bailey go here

2 comments:

Bang and Buck said...

she's so gorgeous! love these shots.

xo

Bang & Buck

Laura Clayderman said...

she is !! : )
thanks

xx

Post a Comment