Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rosie Huntington Whiteley covers for Vogue Germany's Nov. 2011

I just can't get enough of Lady Rosie Huntington Whiteley. So excited to see that her face keeps showing up more and more these days. Again, she covers for Vogue Germany's- November 2011 issue, photographed by Alexi Lubomirski.

I guess it sure is right when the old saying goes:"Diamonds are girl's best friends."

And for a bonus, here are some photo-shoots from Thomas Wylde's Fall 2011 Campaign. Whiteley surely knows to pose and makes a Black and White photography alive!






images courtesy of Vogue Germany's and Thomas Wylde.
to read my other post about Lady Whiteley go here.

2 comments:

Evi said...

Love her....PERFECT PHOTOSHOOT!! ;)

Evi xoxo

http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com/

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Wonderful photos, I like her style!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

Post a Comment