Friday, October 28, 2011

The Future Generation of Models Cover V magz, Nov. 2011 issue

V magazine is one of my favorite fashion magazine because of its big layout frame, so I can happily enjoy looking at the photo shots. Well to be honest, the first V magz that I bought was last month edition, October 2011 issue, where In Time partners, Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried, were posing on the cover with America's flag for the background. Yes, I have been pretty busy with school and exams, since time is flying so fast, my fall semester is almost ending soon! But I will definitely open and read the magazine that I have abandoned on the carpet of my room for several weeks :) This month issue, V magz are bringing the A-list models to pose on the cover. Photographed by Terry Richardson and styled by Carine Roitfeld, the haut- monde models pair up and pose for the camera: Candice Swanepoel and Joan Smalls, Daphne Goeeneveld and Saskia de Brauw, Sui He and Hanaa Ben Abdesslem, and Bambi Northwood-Blyth and Lindsey Wixson.







“These eight girls are unique, not one is like the other,” Roitfeld told WWD. “Candice is the only blonde and blue-eyed of this new generation of supermodels. Joan is black, Sui He is Asian, Hanna is North African. It’s their diversity that makes each of them, to me, truly modern. They bring a new energy to fashion.”
This magz will be available on newsstands  on Nov. 8, 2011.

pics are courtesy of V magz and fashionista.

2 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

Cool post.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Laura Clayderman said...

thanksss!!! :)

xx

Post a Comment