Saturday, October 22, 2011

Miranda Kerr's with her Upcoming Flamboyant Fashion Show

What's your favorite brand of jeans?
I always love buying True Religion, but I think I have too much collection of it that I should stop for a while buying a jeans from them :) I am spotting my eyes to Rag & Bone jeans for Fall colors!
Speaking of Rag & Bone, have you guys seen their fall 2011 ''DIY(Do It Yourself) campaign?'' It features gorgeous models like Miranda Kerr, Karolina Kurkova, and Carolyn Murphy. They basically take pictures of themselves wearing Rag & Bone jeans without any heavy make up. It's just capturing their candid pics of having fun and being themselves! Here are some pics that Orland Bloom and Lily Aldrige (one of Miranda's fellow VS angel who also happens to take part in the project) took for Miranda Kerr's "DIY" project...










 for more pics of Miranda Kerr in "DIY" project go here 

Another exciting news for Miranda Kerr's fans out there, she will be wearing the most expensive lingerie, VS 2011 Fantasy Bra, on upcoming VS fashion show 2011. Yes, this luxurious push up bra is expensive because it is "embellished with 3,400 gems and a total carat weight of 279 ct." Among many hot models and angels, Kerr is chosen to wear this $2,500,000 bra! Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will air on Tuesday, Nov. 29th 2011 at 10:00-11:00 p.m. A sizzling show that you can't miss!





pics are courtesy of Rag&Bone and VS


4 comments:

Evi said...

Great post!!! Love her...she is sooo pretty!!!

Thank you for your lovely comment in my blog :)

Do you want to follow each other? Let me know!!

Evi xoxo

http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com/

Laura Clayderman said...

thankss babe!
sure do!
i'll follow you :)

xxoo,
laura clay

Evi said...

Thank you so much for following me..I'm following you back because you have a lovely blog!!! Keep it up ;)

Evi xoxo

www.thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

She is so damm sexy!!!
I love her :)
Have a look at my blog and if you like it then why dont we follow each other?
Have a great weekend..
x

Post a Comment