Thursday, February 23, 2012

Movie of the Week

Hey lovelies, I have recently watched 2 movies that I would love to share! I loveee the Vow and This Means War. Both of them , I would consider as chick flick films but it's never too wrong for guys to watch it as well! If you want a romantic date out with your loved ones, go and watch The Vow! If you are going out with your girlfriend or even your boyfriend for a fun , chill out day certainly go watch This Means War. I love that movie because who wouldn't love being a girl whose fought over 2 hot guys at the same time? LOL Well, that's just my sneak peak of the film. Go watch it yourself in the theater , I don't to be a spoiler for telling out movie stories in advance if you haven't watched it :P














Oopsss I may have slip one of my pic there!! :p LOL
Enjoy your weekend loveliesss <3

movie posters are courtesy of google

3 comments:

Virginia said...

thanks for your comment!
Of course! we can follow each other! I follow you! would you like to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin'?

kisses!
http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

Style Servings said...

Haha!! Cute pic, can't wait to see these movies!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

caise said...

can't wait to see those movies:)

Post a Comment