Sunday, February 5, 2012

Too Much or Just Right?- Madonna for Superbowl 2012

I had to work the whole day today so I couldn't watch the superbowl. I am not really a big fan, but since I am a PR person, I should know which commercials are playing for superbowl. Not forgetting to mention that I was looking forward to see Madonna's performance at Superbowl 2012. Thanks to Eonline and technology and youtube of course, I could just easily watch Madonna's performance after I got home from work. Here is the video ... Enjoy!


What do you think lovelies? Do you like it? My favorite part would be when Madonna collaborated with LMFAO by singing "Music," "You're sexy and I know It," and "Party Rock Anthem." It is surprising enough to see how Madonna, the legendary pop queen, shows up again after quiet a while with the back up from Nicki Minaj, MIA, Cee Lo Green, and LMFAO at Superbowl 2012. 

Besides Madonna, we have the hot papa / athlete , David Beckham, to star as the new H&M Body Wear Campaign for February 2012. I am pretty sure this undies are going to sold out pretty fast , since everyone wants a piece of Beckham right?? :p LOL

Here is Beckham, showing off his hot bod with H&M undies on....


What do you think?? :) I just can't get enough of him! 

courtesy of youtube.


6 comments:

caise said...

heee is sooooooo cute!

Ulia Ali said...

Oh I have just watched David on H&M website :P what a hottie! lol ;)

VIEW FROM HEELS

Michelle Lee said...

great post :)

escondidas en tu armario said...

i fancy this man!! when i was younger i had a enormous phoyto of him in the wall of my bedroom!hahah
kisses dear

maitane

Style Servings said...

Hi! to answer your question on my blog, the sunnies are by Kenzo!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

LOLA FINN said...

Hallo :) vielen lieben Dank für dein Kompliment! Freut mich sehr :)
xoxo

Post a Comment