Monday, February 13, 2012

Crazy. Cupid. Love

Hey lovelies, happy early Valentine's day! I am so grateful to have such amazing families and friends by my side. Always remember to cherish the moment and never take your blessings for granted! <3 Don't be sad if you're single! THE BEST ONE IS YET TO COME! :)
Hope everyone's having a fantastic love day ....

I just want to congratulate this beautiful- awesome lady, Adele, for winning the Grammy's awards.


courtesy of Vogue


Last but not least, here are some of my new pics :) Hope you like them!









Thank you to my talented friend/ photographer, Sibyl Rozela.
Thank you to Eulogia Photography. 

Please don't forget to show me some love :)




13 comments:

Unknown said...

Warm an beautiful post!!!
Lovely photography of you!

Maria Widjaja said...

you look so pretty!

Vanessa Mercado said...

nice outfit! great blog...! following you now...

... visit my blog too...

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!

thecalichemist said...

You look gorgeous laura! And Adele took home so many trophies at the grammys! definitely well deserved <3

XOXOJOANNIE
ANURBAN-EXLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

Jennifer said...

These are great photos! I love your leggings :)

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Gillie said...

I Love Adele so much! Those pictures are stunning, you're so gorgeous!

xo Gillie

Veronica P. said...

you look splendid in these photos!

eye_spy said...

gorgeous photos!
now following your lovely blog :)
xx

follow back? eyespyy.blogspot.com

caise said...

you look stunning!!!

Style Servings said...

Loveee you printed leggings!! And that pic of Adele is stunning!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

SHANTIQUE DESIGNS x said...

AMAZING PICS, stunning!

Beautiful blog xxx

ENTER OUR $200 STORE GIVEAWAY HERE "♥
***Drawn in only 3 days*** xxx

shantikdesigns@blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/vintagejunkyard

Unknown said...

HI DEAR !!!
❤ I LOVE YOUR BLOG ❤
AND THIS POST IS SO INTERESTING!!!!....cool outfit...!!!

If you like my blog too,WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!! ;) ;)
I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG...TELL ME IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW IT!!! :) :) THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK... ;) ;)

http://www.thechicetoile.com/

XOXOXO

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning pictures!

The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

Post a Comment