Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blake Lively for Elle March 2012 ed.

I used to fall in love with Blair in Gossip Girl, but now my heart definitely goes to Blake Lively. Maybe it's because of her complex love and status life portrayed in the film that interest me more than anything, but there is something more about her that makes her sexy! She has such a wavy natural blonde hair with a pretty face, and has been an icon for several top fashion brands such as Chanel and Christian Louboutin. Not only being a socialite in the film shows her as a glamourous girl, but also in real life, this girl knows how to rock the front row seats of fashion shows and develops relationship with A list fashion designers.




Even Mr. Louboutin, himself, could be her private-alone stylist .
“When I’m going to an event, I’ll send Christian (Louboutin) a picture of my outfit and say, ‘What shoes do you think I should wear with this?’”



Hope the behind-scenes video of Blake Lively shooting for Elle - March 2012 issue will play just fine... Enjoy!
 The magazine will be available on newsstands on Feb. 14th!



Courtesy of Elle.com

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Blake Lively, too! She looks so hot here. Wow. :)

Ulia Ali said...

She doesn't have a perfect face, but she is extremely attractive and gorgeous. Blake has a charm and style :)

View From Heels

Rosy said...

Absolutely love her!!!!

LINDA said...

Of course we can follow each other darling :) following!

xoxo
Linda from www.moonon.com

Anonymous said...

Cool blog I'm following I hope you will follow back :)

leopardinleather.blogspot.com

X

escondidas en tu armario said...

amazing photos!!!! so easy with that girl!!!
kisses

maitane

WhatsTrendingNow said...

I love Blake Lively's sense of style. Thanks for the post :)

http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

Style Servings said...

She looks so beautiful here!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

dian ajeng maharani said...

i love blake lively too! shes amazing!
sweetie, i have my first giveaway on my blog, you are invited to join it. if you dont mind, would you please to enter it? i will be so happy. kisses
less sugar sweet candy

LOLA FINN said...

She´s always so beautiful! ANd her style is just amazing <3

Amalia Fajrina said...

I just started to follow you, mind to follow back? :)

http://www.amaliafajrina.blogspot.com/

Gillie said...

She is so gorgeous, I love her! Your blog is lovely, if you want to take a look at mine it’s at http://grassettagillie.blogspot.com, if you’d like we should follow each other! :)

xo Gillie

Anonymous said...

She always looks great!

Wanna follow each other?http://fashionarymonster.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment