Thursday, February 2, 2012

In The Air

Had this one outfit dress from Urban Outfitters quiet a long time ago and hadn't really have the chance to wear it until recently. I love to go for photo hunting with my friends when I have any free time , but I have been so busy with school, work, and moving out to a new house. Hopefully, all of these process in my life will turn out exactly how I expected to be. Keep me in your prayers :)





 outfit- urban outfitters
heels- steve madden
watch- michael kors
clutch- bcbg max azria






 I am a coffee & cafe lover <3 
Love trying new food , new drinks, and new places to chill out during my leisure time...

 This is a beautiful coffee place at Old Town Pasadena. Love the old architecture design and unique kitchen hardwares. It is simple, but the eccentric ambiance with hanging lights and wood furnitures all over the place enlighten and brighten my mood.



 Got this beautiful sequin clutch during my holiday at Vegas. Spotted it on sale at BCBG MAX AZRIA , The Venetian shop store, Vegas. 



Thank you once again for the beautiful pictures, Ivana Joy Soetanto.

This post's title is inspired by Chipmunk ft. Keri Hilson's hit, "In The Air."
... "In the air, in the air
Put your lights up in the air
In this moment, come together,
Be as one without a care..."


10 comments:

caise said...

you look gorgeous
I love your dress

and I love this place!

Karina Dinda R. said...

Hello dear ^^ Lovely outfit and the food looks so yummy :) Wow you on whatiwear, sure let's follow each other there, it gonna be fun :D

Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Unknown said...

you look incredibly beautiful, i like your dress so much.


your blog is amazing, i keep following. maybe you like mine, too, and do the same. :)

la tiquismiquis
http://tqsm.blogspot.com

LINDA said...

Cute post! Very Beautiful!

xoxo

Linda from www.moonon.com

everlightly said...

these photos are gorgeous !!
love the clutch and accessories
<3
pia

http://everlightly.blogspot.com/

Nadya Joy Soetanto said...

great sequin clutch! <3 <3

http://glitterdessert.blogspot.com

kathleen said...

lovely photos. i love those sequins.

cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

Maria Widjaja said...

Great photos! Followed you already dear:)

laavsh said...

aaaa soo pretty :)

http://laavsh.blogspot.com

Rhea Faith said...

Beautiful outfit and that clutch is amazing! xx

Post a Comment