Monday, January 30, 2012

Inspirations to Burn Out Calories

What inspires you to go to the gym ? What incites you to wake up in the morning and get your ass to the gym? What stimulates you to work out after a long exhausting day of work/ school ? Well pretty much these Victoria's Secret Angels somehow always always inspire me to go burn out my calories and work out to get my tones and lean muscles done at the gym !







On sand and water, the Victoria's Secret Bombshell: Miranda Kerr, Lily Aldrige, Candice Swanepoel, and Edita Vilkeviciute show off their hot body for a swimming catalogue 2012 directed by Greg Kadel.



courtesy of fashiongonerogue and victoria's secret

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These photos are really inspiring!!!
Definitely go to the gym today!!!!
www.simimaus.blogspot.com

Sandra Leiva said...

That's a nice post and very inspiring!
Very nice blog, would you like to follow each other, dear? <3

Gorgeous Glam said...

Those broads definitely can motivate someone to work out! xx

Daria said...

yeah, that's ispiring.
but I mean the whole fashion world is one big inspiration to lose weight nowdays

xxx
Daria, the Fashionsurfer

caise said...

gorgeous pictures

Bunnie said...

So many things inspire me, but I just want to be the best me, and make myself proud. I just want to feel awesome :) inside and who doesnt want to feel pretty and skinny too!

xo

Haylee
http://www.dolledupdaily.com

escondidas en tu armario said...

amazing photos, amazing bodies!!
;)

maitane

Post a Comment