Saturday, November 12, 2011

Look of the Day- "In Another Life, I Would Be Your Girl"

Heyy guyss, here is my look of the day...  I am still obsessed with Katy Perry's new hit, "The One That Got Away." So I took the lyrics and put it as my caption :)
Hope you guys like my look and support me by hyping at lookbook and feel free to comment here :)
















blazer- ZARA
bag- target
legging- H&M
sequin short- foreign exchange
top- vintage
beanie- target



And here are some drawings that I did last night when I have nothing much to do: 





I love Amanda Seyfried, especially her action in her recent thriller movie, In Time. She is just so amazingly gorgeous in the movie! Wide big eyes with a bob style hair :) If you haven't seen the movie, I recommend you guys to see it! It has a great meaning also! Cheers the time with the people you love and care for, for none can stay forever. Time is precious to waste around!  

8 comments:

Kasia. said...

owww I like your jacket ! ;)

Clara Turbay said...

Great looks.

If you have time come to check out my blog.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Laura Clayderman said...

thankss kaisa!

clara- thank you. sure, i'll take a look ! :)


xxx

Joellen said...

I want your shorts!! And that illustration is amazing :)

xo

AestheticJungle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valeriya said...

wow! awersome drawings!!!) and u r so pretty) xx)

http://lazyheels.blogspot.com/

Daniela Domingues said...

Great style!

Laura Clayderman said...

joellen- my short is from foreign exchange :) thankss!

valeriya- u're so sweet! thanks babe
xx

daniela- thankss daniela!! xx

Post a Comment