Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gaga for Thanksgiving

For all the little monsters out there, mama monster aka Lady Gaga is sharing 8 songs and pouring her heart out about her personal life stories to journalist Katie Couric at ABC channel on 9.30 p.m. I am watching it live at the moment inside Hilton Gaslamp Hotel, San Diego. I urge all of you to tune in and see all the real autobiography and chronicle stories- the inspiration behind the music she composed and released! A Very Gaga Thanksgiving revealed an insight of Gaga's past bullying moment during her schooling years and her family as a motivation for her to write music.



Performing Marry The Night- this song is about her commitment on making music and marrying herself to music whether rain or fire might interfere.



“I’m so excited to SURPRISE announce my release of a $3.99 holiday EP ‘A Very Gaga Holiday‘ on ITunes and Amazon now!” Gaga tweeted, “Happy Thanksgiving!!!!”



"She's the most creative person I've ever met. There is something special about her." Tony Bennet.

Lady Gaga has undressed her robe and bared naked, while Tony Bennet is sketching her.. I couldn't find the pic, but I did see the sketch live on TV ABC :) Here are some pics of Gaga cut the ribbon for her recently open workshop at Madison Ave, NY, located at Barney's NY.

 She wore a custom tailored Chanel dress.


What are you guys having and doing for thanksgiving night? Hope you stay warm inside eating turkey! If you are lining up and opening a tent outside to shop till you drop for black friday, be safe!! 
Happy thanksgiving guys! Cherish the moment with your family and beloved ones :) xxx

pics are courtesy of abc, google, zimbio, justjr.

5 comments:

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Nice post, I like it so much! And I like her sense of style!!

Fox House giveaway on my blog!
Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

Laura Clayderman said...

me too ! love her! <3

thanks for the invite! will totally check out your blog :)

xx

Anđela Vitorović said...

Love her!

Fashion Bite blog

Ruby And Siel said...

Sounds interesting, I wish I saw it too :)
And no thanks giving here in Europe!

Laura Clayderman said...

Ruby and Siel: let's make everyday a thanksgiving day :) thanking for all blessings, family, friends , etc .. Xxx

Lucija- thank you dear, appreciate much! Happy to make you love my blog <3 xxx

Post a Comment