Thursday, November 17, 2011

Let the Countdown Begins!

Heyy guys, I was invited to PINK (Victoria's Secret) Private Shopping Event 2 nights ago. I went to the one in Brea Mall, since it's closer to my house and at that day, I was also picking up my sister at the airport from Indonesia. I just want to start counting down to the premiere of Breaking Dawn tomorrow! Who's excited to see the war between Edward and Jacob? :) Which team are you?? Then, on Saturday we have H&M x Versace Collection at specific H&M USA stores. The ones that will carry it are H&M at Sunset Blvd, Beverly Center, Glendale, and Century City. So it would take me an hour or so drive to one of those stores depending on Saturday morning traffic and crowd, where I would probably think people who are closer to that area will have a better chance at getting one piece of H&M X Versace :( I still hope that I at least can get my hands on those palm print varsity looked like jacket or the leather jacket :) finger crossed* And last but not least, I am attending American Music Awards on Sunday! Both the red carpet event and the award shows! :)

Anyway, here are some shots from the look of the day and what I wore during the PINK shopping event...








 This is what I got myself home :) I was looking out for a not too thick hoodie and this one turns out to be perfectly what I want! with the sequins on the backside of it :)







 FYI, my hair is so flat that I love using shampoo or any hair product that will help make it wavy. I have been using this VS hair product lately and I fell in love! It suits my hair well and volumiz-es my hair!! They have the foam version also applied to dry hair :)



Guys, I need your help... I am confused in choosing a blazer from H&M and Forever 21. They look almost the same but different. Help me choose which one is better and which one should I keep to add my blazers collection in my closet? :)

 This one is from F21 and has black round button and oval black layer for the neck.

This one is from H&M, has a sharper look of black layer neck and white round button.

And don't forget to support and hype me here :) xxx


12 comments:

Anna Much said...

lvely blog, follow you!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you got some great stuff! I hope you like my personal style blog too from England :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Such a lovely post, I like your new things! Great sense of style!

Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???
Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!

Laura Clayderman said...

thankss guyss! :)

you all made my day!! <3

xx,
LC

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Don0t worry for me it's not a problem dear, I follow you first as you want! Now you can follow back!

Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
Cosa mi metto???

Cookie said...

that blazer is amazing!
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

V. said...

Hi Laura! love the H&M jacket! try to get there early on Sat cos today I went to H&M in Milan and I can tell you the Versace collection is worth an early wake up!

take a look at my blog about that!

http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/

V.

The Tiny Closet said...

Great look!!

http://thetinycloset.blogspot.com/

Laura Clayderman said...

thank you all!! <3
keep tuning in , i'll be posting some of Versace for H&M collection pieces that I managed to successfully bring home :)

xxxooo

Fash Boulevard said...

so exciting. can't wait to see everything you got. thanks, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I've got a new outfit post inspired by Marilyn Monroe. Love to hear what you think. xo

http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

Nadya Joy Soetanto said...

So how was the AMAs ce? :D did u get to take photos with the celebrities?

:)
glitterdessert.blogspot.com

Laura Clayderman said...

thank u all! <3
your comments mean so much to me :)
love u all!


xxx

Post a Comment