Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11- In Another Life

Never thought that time flies away so fast! It's 11/11/11 today! Here's the premiere of Katy Perry's new single hit "The One That Got Away."


In another life
I would be your girl. We keep all our promises. Be us against the world.  
In another life  
I would make you stay. So I don't have to say. You were the one that got away. The one that got away.


Loveee the mv and the song! The lyrics are just so deep! What do you guys think??

And here is my new look , please support and don't forget to hype me @LB.nu :)











scarf- American Apparel
top- Urban Outfitters
jeans- True Religion
watch- Chanel

xxoo

4 comments:

fashion-meets-art said...

wonderful pictures. nice blog!

you def have a new follower.

hope you'll have a look at my blog too and follow me too, if you like my blog.
i'll be waiting for you

lovely greets <3

maren anita

www.fashion-meets-art.com

ps: please check out my giveaway. it's below my header on the right side. <3

Laura Clayderman said...

heyy maren,
thankss for such a lovely comment . I'll surely check out your blog after this :) and follow you right back!

xx

Nicole said...

The song is amazing and as you said, the lyrics are so deep.
Love your blog, that's why I'm following. It would be great if you follow back!!!!

Kisses from Hong Kong,
Nicole

Laura Clayderman said...

thankss nicolee!
followed u back already!

xx

Post a Comment