Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Amanda Seyfried for US Marie Claire - December issue

WOW! Her photo shots are just so breathtaking! Amanda Seyfried, one of my new favorite actress of the month! I fall in love with her since her action role in In Time with Justin Timberlake. I even drew her face, check it out here!
Styled by Laura Ferrara, photographed by Marcus Ohlsson, Seyfried definitely nails the winter look with her bright red lipstick and wide eyes make up by Lucia Pieroni. Her messy wavy hair styled by Neil Moody. Perfect team in styling Ms. Seyfried for Marie Claire US - December issue.


 This is definitely going to be my new desktop wallpaper! :)

 Or make it this one! :)




























photos are courtesy of Fashion Gone Rouge

5 comments:

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!

Daniela Domingues said...

Yes sure. Let's follow each other. I'm already following you ;)

Laura Clayderman said...

thankss !! :)

xxxoooo

Veronica P. said...

she is amazing !

Laura Clayderman said...

she certainly is! :)

Post a Comment