Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall Collection 2012

Even though his presence is no longer with us, Mr. McQueen left us his extravagant legacy in fashion world. 
"From the poetic ball dress to the more practical hourglass tunic over narrow pants, the collection is essentially an essay on that one shape" Sarah Mower. 














Fully loaded skirt starting from mid- waist , embodied with velvet- dark colors, and inspired by Renaissance and Victorian art of the 50s, Sarah Burton expanded another masterpiece of collections from McQueen's legacy.

collections: courtesy of Alexander McQueen and Vogue.com

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful post.

Thanks for stopping by girl!

Following you back :)))

xo Dia!

www.peach-punch.com

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

GORGEOUS outfits!!! I love the creative Spanish vibe of these garments. Following you now!

pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

dunia kecil indi said...

oh, i love the first dress and the green one. how beautiful!! :)

Sarah Lewis said...

I was in your old followers, that's why you couldn't see me, but you should see me now :)

Beautiful pictures btw !

Love,

S

Style Servings said...

Ooooh I looveeee the first look!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Aurelia said...

all of them are amazing but first one is the best.

http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

StyleKULTUR said...

Looks amazing! I love it!

Have a look: stylekultur.blogspot.com!

Preity Lama Tamang said...

Gorgeous collection and definitely Sarah burton is carrying on macqueen's legacy amazingly.
xx
P.s abt the ankle boots I wore on previous post u were asking me abt. They are from Jeffrey Campbell

Sidney Salim said...

I love Alexander McQueen. Their design always looks so elegant. Your blog is awesome!

I'm following you, dear. I'd be flattered if you could follow me too :)

poseposhpost.blogspot.com
Pose Posh Post

Unknown said...

she just keeps McQueen's legacy going, what a beaut of a collection
xoxo

http://www.madeinkayla.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

HEY gorgeous you said you can't find me through your followers, you may want to check again, I follow you through twitter!

xo DIa!

www.peach-punch.com

everlightly said...

absolutely stunning!

<3
pia

http://everlightly.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment