Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Hey lovelies, how's your new year's countdown going on? and How's your first day of new year going on? :) I have had such a great wonderful time with my family. We were staying at Island Hotel at Newport Beach. The hotel has a nice ambiance and its location is so close to Fashion Island if you ever want to lay your hands on sale items. Most of the stores are having big sales right now, so grab the pieces that you like before it's gone! :)
I hope everyone's having a great moment. Remember to always cherish the moment and be thankful for everything. Hope you guys all have a magical christmas and prosperous plus healthy and joyful year ahead! New year, new you! New chance, new desires! Go reach your dream lovelies <3
Enough with my short inspirational messages for new year , now here are some shots of my new year's eve night and 1st day of new year...









top- cotton on
legging- versace for H&M
flats- tory burch
bag- balenciaga
ring- mcqueen
necklace- H&M










sequin top- mango
skirt- vintage
faux fur jacket- H&M
red lipstick- MAC

 My 1st attempt of using red lipstick. 





 With my preppy looking brother :) 



 Food from Ten Asian Bistro






I have to crash the bed now , since I'm driving off to Vegas tomorrow early in the morning!
Yes, my new year's family trip is not done yet :) So stay tune for more pics and updates :)
What are you guys doing for new year???


P.S. : don't forget to support me here :)

21 comments:

Meera said...

Happy New Year! I LOVE these pictures. Your leggings are gorgeous!

xoxo
Meera

Unknown said...

The pants look great!!!

★Happy New Year★


new post: click here
follow me

Rehana Silver said...

Oh i love you hair dear!and those legging are perfect!
following you now!
kindly visit my blog and maybe for a folback? thanks..
keep posting..

http://silverscented.blogspot.com/

Style Servings said...

Loveeee this look!!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Polly said...

The Versace for H&M leggings are divine!
x
polway.blogspot.com

THE BLONDE MOMENTS said...

great outfit!
thanks for your comment!!
http://viva-la--jenny.blogspot.com/

Veronica P. said...

I love your first look , FRSH!! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

You look stunning!!!
Cute leggins!
Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Hello from charlotte's House!

bubbles and windmills said...

we love the leggins of Versace!!

bubblesandwindmills.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the comment on my blog.

Of course we can follow each other. I'm following you now so stop by soon and follow me back :)

The leggings are awesome and of course I LOVE your handbag!



I hope you'll stop by again soon to say hey!

Amelia @
UGLY DUCKLING!


xxx

jennieaprilla said...

falling in love with your legging ♥


love,
http://jennieaprilla.blogspot.com/

Nina said...

really like the colorfull leggings in the first pictures!

Nina said...

sure i'm interested in following each other! i follow you:) hope you follow back!

lapetiteblonde said...

ohh so nice!!you are so pretty!and love your leggings!!
kisses pretty=)

Valencia Maximillian said...

you look pretty & mature with red lips! :D
Happy New Year! always love to read your posts <3

xoxo

Unknown said...

Hello from Charlotte's House!
Thank you very much for commenting on my blog!
I enjoy your blog and I love the idea to follow each other.
I follow you via GFC. I'd be more than happy if you do the same!!!
Have a nice day!

caise said...

you look gorgeous!
I love your bag:)

dunia kecil indi said...

nice legging! you look great on it :) btw, sure! let's follow each other. i follow you already (as "indi sugar babbitt"). waiting you on my blog. kisses.

Veronica P. said...

i meant to say :FRESH :)

Analisa said...

I love both outfits! You look so pretty!

Laura Clayderman said...

thanks for all of your lovely comments !!! <3 happy new year guys!
keep in touch always xxoo

Post a Comment