Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kick Back

I went to visit UC Santa Barbara with my brother and mom last weekend. It was my 1st time going to Santa Barbara. The town is quiet small and not so crowded compared to LA. It has beautiful beaches. But, somehow my heart still belongs to LA no matter what :) Hollywood town and the city of entertainment !
Here are some quick snap shots that my brother and mom helped me took, while kicking back at Santa Barbara...












top- forever 21
pants- mango
bag- balenciaga
watch- michael kors
flats- tom's
aviator- rayban

And here are some of the latest stuffs that I spend my money on ...




This beautiful blue fur is on sale! How sweet to resist! I bought two , one for me and one for my mom , but then my mom doesn't seem to like it so I'll have to return one LOL 
I felt so happy knowing that I haven't been to ZARA for a month because of busy working. Today I spent a day chilling out with my friend at Old Town Pasadena and got some pretty new stuffs to add to my wardrobe :) Can't wait to move into a new house with a bigger closet! My closet now is soooo FULL :(


11 comments:

Charlotte's House said...

Those are cool snaps!!! Like your casual outfit!
Nice Zara fur you bought :-)

StyleKULTUR said...

I love Zara!

Santa Barbara is quite beatiful!

I follow you now!

stylekultur.blogspot.com

Veronica P. said...

wonderful casual look!

Antonella C’est Moi said...

GREAT PICS!! LOVE IT
XOXO
A_C'EST MOI
LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

anyaadores said...

LOVE the outfit- the red, stripes and the Toms, gorgeous
Axx

Cookie said...

I wish I will have once bigger closet:) I have also so many clothes and so small closet.(
Nice photos dear!
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

Daria said...

nice pictures! and I love your outfit, simple and stylish :)

xxx
Daria

Nina said...

great red pants!

Giacomo Amidei said...

Love this blog!
Ugss from Milan! (:
http://blogfashioncookies.blogspot.com/

Its Mine I Made It said...

Looovee that faux furrrrr. Adoraaaableeeeeee. now following youuu =)
love, alex

itsmineimadeit.com

lapetiteblonde said...

great look dear!love your bag!!
kisses pretty=)

Post a Comment