Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fashion for Charity

Hi lovelies, how was your new year's celebration going on? I just had the time to write this post today after 3 days of Vegas and a long day of work today. I am so honored and happy enough to be the model for Antoinette's Boutique tomorrow. The co-founder of the vintage, handmade, and globally crafted jewelry website emailed me couple weeks ago and was offering me to help them to be the model for promoting these pvc bracelets, which all profits of sales proceed for charity to support global entrepreneurship. They team up with nonprofit Promote Africa for the campaign to sell these bracelets.



 These bracelets are handcrafted by Namibian artisans from Africa 



You can check out other pics of bracelets here.
To see Antoinette's facebook page go here.
Wish me luck for tomorrow's photo shoots and don't forget to support the cause lovelies! It's always good to give back and share some love to others! You will never know how your small contribution can give / bring a great impact to others' life, especially to those in need :) 
Stay tune and I will post some pics of photo shoots here at my blog <3 


Some of my looks at Vegas....
-1st day-











white with black leather sides top- mango
black tank top- h&m
black cardigan- GAP
pants- BDG
shoes- tom's 
belt- lacoste










17 comments:

Analisa said...

Good luck with your shoot! Although I don't think you'd need it because the Antoinette's Boutique are super friendly! :)

caise said...

You look gorgeous:) I love your suitcase:D

good luck!:)

I just started following you

Laura Clayderman said...

thanks analisa! i love your photo shoots! great sweater <3
caise- thanks love... following you back!

Unknown said...

Those bracelets are lovely!
By the way, cute suitcase!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hello from Charlotte's House!

c said...

looks like you had a great time! and your outfit was beautiful!

<3

Style Servings said...

Lovely photos and your blog is beautiful!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

joy said...

Those bracelets are so pretty and for a good cause, that's great!

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

great idea! they look lovely! the foundation room is really nice for partying in vegas! i am now following your blog! i would love if you followed back :)))

Ms Jelena said...

Gorgeous outfits!
I really like those bracelets! x

Cathy said...

Love the very chill low key look. (:
--
Check out my blog? (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

Floortje said...

great photo's!
xxx

Anonymous said...

wow so kind of you to do that for charity =) beautiful pics!!

http://elle3190.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Those are great bracelets, I'll have to check out the site!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

lapetiteblonde said...

lovely pictures dear!!
good luck;)
kisses pretty=)

erica marie said...

Good luck on your photo shoot...must be so exciting. Following you, would love if you could stop by soon and check out my blog.

xo erica

Cathy said...

Thanks for your comment; I'd love to do a follow exchange. (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

beautiful pics!!!love outfit!!!

Post a Comment