Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer is around the corner !


Hi LOVELIES !! How have you been? 
I was planning to learn cooking with my grandma during summer,  but luckily I am busy with my internship now at The Network. It is one of the largest modeling and talent agency ! I am so blessed to have such a chance and an opportunity to learn and grow. Once again  love, please don't look down on yourself. Always believe and try harder ! You will never know what might come in the way :)

Anyway, here are some of the shoots that I took while I was at the beach on a memorial day weekend. I decided to head unto Malibu Beach despite the horrible traffic, since everyone is out enjoying the day off . 

















I wore a British flag bikini from Target and Rayban aviator…


This is actually my 1st bikini shoot , just wanna try it out and have fun with it :) What do you think ?

Updates this week: 
1. Kim K and Kanye W welcoming baby girl ! 
2. Kanye W " YEEZUS" is released !! You can start listening to it on Spotify .
3. Can't wait for "BLING RING" movie to come out! Here is the latest short trailer :)

7 comments:

eliza1979 said...

i really want to go on holidays now, lovely blog!

do you wan to follow each other??

http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

thanks

eliza
xx

Anonymous said...

Chi viene a questo evento per le fashion blogger?
http://www.romawebfest.it/

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi !!!

You look amazing, love the sunglasses! :)

Pim said...

You look great! I wish I could wear my swimming outfit and go to the beach..

Maybe you'd like to check out my blog?
http://blogger-and-the-city.blogspot.nl/

aniesbrand said...

nice jumpsuit ;)

R's Rue said...

Love your bikini!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Christian said...

love the layout of your blog.

christian | my blog :
www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
greetings from hong kong
peace. x

Post a Comment