Thursday, June 27, 2013

BELIEVE by Justin Bieber

I have met Mike Posner the other day while I was hanging out at Beverly Hills... And here I met him again performing as the opening of #BELIEVE concert at LA Staples on Monday night... 











The second opening band was HCR or Hot Chelle Rae... Wasn't too excited because I have been to their private video taping during last year's American Music Awards ...



Scooter Braun was there, people were screaming when he entered the building.. As well as this lil rock star name Newboyz...


So many girls in audience were screaming out loud for JB since the beginning till the end of the concert, which is amazing and crazy at the same time !! My ears were kinda hurt after I left the building LOL... The audience were certainly in love with him and were in full energy that night as #BELIEBERS...


Been in events / concerts with JB in it several times... But this night was my first #believe concert !!


Again, I would say that this artist has talents! He can play all kinds of music instruments, and he keeps excelling in his dance moves, swaggy style, and sound techniques....
Overall, I am a very proud belieber :)


















I love JB because he inspires me to BELIEVE always no matter what life may bring. Life is all about dreaming. Go dream big and reach it !! Keep believing lovelies !!!



And as usual, he ended up his concert with "One Less Lonely Girl," taking a special girl to the stage!! How I wish she was me ! LOL

Keep in tune to see some of the videos that I took !! COMING SOON.... and don't forget to follow my instagram for latest pics & vids @lclayderman.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds awesome! Hope you had an amazing time :)

www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

Birdie Liau said...

You're so lucky that you're able to go Believe concert! I hope that he'd come Singapore soon (: anyway , nice blog! Love it!

http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com (:

eliza1979 said...

Hey. i am following you now. Please follow me back;o))

again love your blog

http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

thanks

eliza

Carly {style snapshot} said...

Haha, I saw Justin Bieber live in 2009 and it looks like his show has changed so much since then! Still love him though xo

-Carly

Post a Comment