Sunday, June 9, 2013

Homies

Here are just some looks that I shot the other day when I was sick ! But, still keeping it casual and stylist at the same time during LA's hotness ! LOL 
I have been recently hired as an intern at The NETWORK Modeling and Talent Agency for Summer 2013, and am very excited to explore and learn about the modeling field and the entertainment aspect of it. On a side note: always believe in yourself that you can achieve great things. Be humble and start the way from bottom till the end. Because that way, every step will make you stronger as a person and a fighter. :) Just a bit of wise words there for your weekend remedy :)


 Homies South Central by Brian Lichtenberg, Mango short, Christian Louboutin Intern Flats, RayBan Color Polarized Icon













Btw, I am so excited to watch "The Bling Ring" on theater!! Can't wait.. 
I have been hearing about the buzz since last year when I did my paper on Emma Watson for one of my Entertainment PR class, and finally this summer, it's going to come soon on the theater :) Oscar- winning director, Sofia Coppola, is inspired by a true live-event of 5 teenagers who broke into celebrities' houses and stole some of exquisite, valuable celebrities' belongings. 

Are you excited?? 

image from refinery29


10 comments:

Nadia Nathania said...

Hey there!
Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and the offer, as well.
I just followed you on GFC, Twitter, added your Facebook and Instagram.
Follow me back! xxx

www.glamrocklady.com

Naina said...

Sick? Nothing a good pair of aviators can't fix ;)

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

Laura Clayderman said...

yes Naina, I was sick at that time ! Horribly catching a flu to be precise :p

Life's a shoe said...

your shoes are so awesome! great look!

eliza1979 said...

ahhhh love that bracelet!!!!!!!
please check my blog

http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

thanks

eliza

Unknown said...

That shirt is Amazing!

*Besos*
http://www.cmichellestyles.com
Instagram: Cmichellestyles

mightymannie said...

The shoes are so cool!
I just followed you via GFC, please check out my blog :) xx
~Mannie (mightymannie.blogspot.com)

YouTubeInstagram TumblrTwitter

Touch Of Purple said...

Great summer look! I love the sunglasses!! =D

Big kiss,
http://touchofpurple.blogspot.com/

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Your "Homie" tee is stunning! :)

I really like your blog and your style!
I´m following you :)
maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too,
and if you like it, follow me back!
http://modacapital-blog.com
kiss

f said...

Love your shades and loafers.

http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment