Friday, May 18, 2012

look of the day: "Summer"

Hey lovelies, we all know that it's time to hit the beach! <3 I had fun photo-shooting and chilling out at the beach with my girls today at Santa Monica Promenade :)Will post some pics later for sure,so stay tune :) Anyway, here is just a quick look of what I have been wearing lately due to the super burning weather :) I love Summer, not that I am complaining! I can wear shorts and tank-tops :) It's a season where girls look cute and guys look hot with their commitment working out at the gym and show up some results .. You know what I am talking about! LOL...








top from f21- necklace from kaitlyn- watch from michael kors- studded flats from romwe- jeans from gap- straw hat from urban outfitters- nail polish from essie- belt from h&m
My holiday has started from today! Wish you all a happy summer holiday 2012 :) What's your plan for Summer?? share please <3 ....

7 comments:

Nhi said...

thanks a lot for the comment laura xx
love your jeans, i have a similar pair from h&m! colored pants are soo cool;)

just me said...

look lovely. beautiful with that hat :) thanks for visiting me. i'm your new follower happy, if you follow back :)))

http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Superb shoes and very beautiful wavy hair xoxo
following you now honey, don't forget to follow back <3
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Audrey Leighton said...

Your shoes are amazing! LOVE!
xx

Be Frassy

Unknown said...

so great summer look! love your top, hat and loafers!!
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

Analisa said...

Love your hat and shoes! :)

www.rougefox.com

Jessica said...

Ooooh I love this look Laura! I love the colors and the style.
:)
-Jessica

Post a Comment