Sunday, May 20, 2012

Billboard Music Awards 2012

The Billboard Music Awards 2012 was held at MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas, NV. As always , the most anticipated guests / invitations are among Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Alicia Keys, Nelly Furtado, Far East Movement, Usher, Justin Bieber, Carrie Underwood, LMFAO, and many more...
Here are the moments captured from Billboard Music Awards ....










 Haven't seen him perform in a while :) Linkin Park is awesome! <3



 As always, the adorable Taylor Swift received yet another award :) 

 bro and mentor


And here are some of the red carpet looks that I like :)



I like this group picture of The Wanted on suits :) 

I told you lovelies, he always has these cool shoes! LOL 

Carrie Underwood sparkles as she came to the event with her hubby... 

all pics are courtesy of Billboard

6 comments:

Meera said...

I love Taylor Swift's look! Amazing photographs.

xoxo
Meera

caise said...

Carrie Underwood looked like a princess <3

Borjana said...

Great post honey,thanks for sharing it cause I didn't watch:)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

Unknown said...

hello my Dear:)
You leave on my blog a comment in which you say me thet you follow me...I'm sorry,but I can't find you among my followers:)
please ... take a look:)

yiqin; said...

i love carrie's dress!

erica marie said...

Katy and Carrie look gorgeous, such whimsical dresses.

xo erica

Post a Comment