Sunday, May 27, 2012

look of the day: "Chandelier"

I am counting down the days till my official summer holiday.... : traveling back to my hometown, Indonesia in a week :) What are you lovelies up to these days? Any great summer plans to share ?? :)
Anyway, I am just filled up with my work schedules and every now and then, when I have several days off, I try to chill myself out , going out with my friends, going out shopping, and running errands. I have just getting my car washed and detail-waxed! Love how it turns out like a new car that has just coming out from a showroom :)

Just want to share to you lovelies of the recent purchases that I've just indulged... As I told you before I am a shoeholic , so this time , I just got another pairs added to my shoe collections :) It's from Bottega... Along with that, of course, the famous new bracelet knot.. FYI, every store like ZARA, Madewell, GAP, H&M, American Eagle, and Nordstrom have been having summer bracelets displayed on every mannequin or in accessories sections! So grab them fast before they're gone.. I loveee accessories too <3
So lemme know what you lovelies think about my new babies.... ;)






 sunnies from foreign exchange- phyton sandals from charles&keith- top print from H&M- leather shorts from H&M, knot bracelet from bottega- vintage bling skeleton watch from mom












 isn't the color wonderful? it's a private collection,where the salesman had to take it out from his hiding closet LOL i was so lucky to be offered these pairs of shoes! they only come in limited quantity and sizes... :) and they were not put on displays ;)





13 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh I love snake skin print and your new shoes:)!!

Flo said...

Love everything about this look! Great shoes, I have a similar pair, they're gorgeous. I'm following you now ;) xx

just me said...

cute :) love the new shoes :)))

http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com

-telmasofia said...

Cute* I love your bracelet and your sunglasses!
See my blog and maybe we can follow each other!
xoxo, Chance to change

Victoria said...

I love the loafers you bought! :)

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I am a shoe girl just like you! Looks like you did a lot of shopping, and how lucky to get those special loafers, the eggplant colour is gorgeous.

Simone Rosalie said...

Wauw, I realy love your Bottega Veneta shoes, the colour is wonderful and the pattern at the front.. Loooveeee!!

Loves,
Simone Rosalie

Felicia Tan said...

LOVE-ing the shoes! x
currently on hols in my homeland Malaysia, coming home is awesome :D

http://dancing-in-high-heels.blogspot.com/

erica marie said...

Cute outfit, love the shirt. How exciting to be traveling back home! As far as my summer plans...nothing too fun planned just yet.

xo erica

jordan high heels said...

You are so pretty.

caise said...

I love this blue bracelet!

have fun

Unknown said...

Your new BV bracelet is sooooo cute!!! what size are you wearing?! I wanna get one too! hehee!!!!

Psychocouture said...

love your blog :)
i'm your newest follower, check my blog and follow if you like it :***
Ana

Post a Comment