Sunday, April 22, 2012

"Where have the times gone, baby its all gone..."

Hi there lovelies, I know I've been missing for a while from this blogger world. My life is pretty much intense and full of work and school's responsibilities. I hope you guys are doing great at school and those who work, I hope you well too. Please still keep in touch with me and here are just few updates that I would love to address:
1. There are 4 headers below this post, I will pick and choose 1 of the 4, which will be my new header! WOHOO...!! Please feel free to vote and give some thoughts and inspirations guys :)
Thank you to my friend, Ardy Soejanto, for helping me design my new header ....






2. Finals are approaching near.. Homeworks, projects, research papers are piling up !!! Due date due date due date.. Hope you lovelies can bare with me here for posting so little lately :( I will try my best to still post something as often as I can :)

3. Definitely in love with this new song "PAYPHONE" from Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa. Have you lovelies heard it? What do you think?


video - courtesy of youtube

5 comments:

Karina Dinda R. said...

I love the first header, you look so flawless :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

nataliapek said...

me vote for either 1 or 2. looks elegant :D

www.missfotografie.com

KATEFP Fashion and Lifestyle said...

We prefer the first dear ;) yes, let's follow :) wanna follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?

caise said...

the first one is the best

Jadore-Fashion said...

I love your pictures. It was hard to choose between the first two, but I will go with the second one.

Nice header :)

xoxo
Stella

Post a Comment