Wednesday, April 25, 2012

From a Boy to a Man

Thank you to all of you lovelies who have contributed in voting which header works best for my blog :) But, honestly, I love the 3rd one since it's kinda simple and it gives a classy, elegant look for my blog.. I am still undecided yet and will not post the new header until I am pretty sure that I am choosing the right one. So, stay tune for my choice! :)

I just watched "The Lucky One" today and I love the movie! First of all, I am a big fan of Zac Efron. I am not a crazy, fanatic fans though LOL I just adore how he grows up to be quiet a gentleman with a fit body and of course, a good looking face ...
Here are some of his latest photo-shoots from GQ , Men's Health, and many more...











photos courtesy of tumblr

4 comments:

caise said...

ohh that's him? wow:)

penaud said...

I have to watch Lucky One! I read this book and it was great <3

Jan said...

Okay, so, this guy is WAY too hot now. Hahaha! I plan on watching the movie on Monday although I wish I've read the book first. I'm a HUGE fan of Nicholas Sparks books! :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Miss fashionmix said...

Yea, he grew up!! He looks gorgeous, a real man!!

Post a Comment