Thursday, April 5, 2012

Shoe Affairs!

I am a shoes addict! I just recently purchased studded black flats and a neon oxford shoes... And currently, I am looking for wedges sneakers.. Who would have known that the shoe goddess is listening to my wish? Here they are.... Marc Jacobs Sneakers Wedges... I am definitely having a major crush on these shoes! Enough said. Next stop for the weekend: any Marc Jacob stores to fit my feet on them!






Should I get the red ones or multi-colors one?? hmmm......

courtesy of refinery29 and Marc Jacobs

8 comments:

caise said...

wow! I want these in black!

Jan said...

Oh wow! I love those! Love the white ones, since it can go with everything or the red one because I love that color :)

Thanks for topping by my blog!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Miss Iffa said...

I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! I love the sneakers, I can see why you want a pair!

Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

Miss fashionmix said...

Multi-colored are the best!!!

Izzy said...

ooh these look really comfy! I like the black and white ones. They look like they'd be the most versatile :)

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Vera said...

super cute!

Aurelia said...

red one are the best for me. kisses
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Marcela Gmd said...

Wow I like it!!!
Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

Post a Comment