Monday, May 6, 2013

Hollywood Celebrities Pull out their Punk Looks on Met Gala 2013

I wonder what's going on with Nicole Richie's new white hairdo, Taylor Swift's smoky eyes look, Miranda Kerr's murky outfit, Karolina Kurkova's sharp look... Oh it is the Met Costume Institute Gala celebrating Punk: Chaos to Couture in New York. As I am writing this , they are having a blast smooching and mingling with A-list invitation-only fellows. Or maybe , enjoying Kanye West performing on stage as the only reason why Kim Kardashian is attending this gala night and proudly instagram' ing her beau's performance and her pictures on red carpet.

Without further ado, let's take a look at tonight's "PUNK" a la mode on the red carpet of MET GALA 2013, NY.
























 And here are some of my top pick looks : 





Punk-Chic Enough? You decide ! :)

all pictures credit goes to dailymail  

More pics update:





And screaming turns into kissing!!! LOL 


The british duo: actress Sienna Miller and Cara Delevingne 

Gotta post this because Cara Delevinge is my recent model crush!! LOL I love all of her infamous pictures / photo shoots. 

pics are from dailymail and cara's instagram



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, Laura!

Unknown said...

Great selections !

I really love the last pic so pretty :)

I love a good smokey eye sometimes but these days I like to keep everything light and bright by using white or no eye liner :)

Kisses

Marella said...

Amazing selection!

Marella
Follow me on:
Bloglovin
Facebook

Zarna said...

I loved Anne Hathaway's look!

-Zarna
ZarnasRunway.com

Clara Turbay said...

This blog is full of talent and good taste!
@paquetevistasbi

Polinefashion said...

Omg, love your blog!

<3

Do you want to follow each other?


www.POLINEFASHION.pl

Victoria West said...

Hi Laura,
Come to see and enter an exciting giveaway on my blog -- a kit for an everlasting manicure from Custom Nail Solutions. :)

http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/2013/05/giveaway-kit-for-everlasting-manicure.html

Have a great weekend!

Olga said...

Cara Delavigne is so mad!! Love her! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi theгe just ωanted to give you a quick heaԁs up.

The tехt in уοur content
ѕeem to be гunning off the ѕcreen in Ie.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post tο
let you know. The design look grеat though!
Hopе yοu get the problem solvеd soon. Mаny thanks

Also vіsit my web ѕite ... hcg diet

Louise said...

Hello Laura,

I'm taking the freedom of leaving you a comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young women towards today's luxury brands ads, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, it would be of much much help :)
Here the link of my survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WV3LYH6
Thank you very much!

Lou

Tinkerbell of Laka said...

Love this post! It is aso great1 Visit my blog, hope you like it and follow

http://tinkerbelloflaka.blogspot.com/

backtoback said...

love the dress

http://2backtoback.blogspot.it/

Post a Comment