Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mirrors

Hey lovelies, I am officially starting my spring break now. Celebrated 1st morning with a team meeting, doing projects... But at least, I had fun yesterday on Sunday, for a 1st time horse-riding here in the US. It is much different than my previous experience and memory while I was still so young, did a horse-riding in my hometown, Indonesia. I will tell you and post some pictures from the horse-riding day, but not today...
Today, I will post another new look.. I am so glad to finally get my hands on this Kenzo tiger print sweater from Shanghai! Enjoy...









This is one of my fave shot! LOL ... Looks like the wind is on my side to support my mini photo shoot!! :) 

























Me in Kenzo, givenchy, f21, steve madden, miansai, cartier, rayban.


Here is the "song of the week" pick from Splendiferous Fervor to you, 

Justin Timberlake - Mirrors






13 comments:

Romina said...

Congrats for the springbreak! What do you think of following each other? Let me know, i always return the gfc :)
xoxo

Paint Me Blooming said...

I really like this sweater of you, looks like it's really trendy lately, I have seen it in green somewhere else but it's surely a piece to have.

xxx

Erka said...

love your pants!!!
would you like to follow each other?:)

Les Deux Rombos said...

Love the pants and the heels, amazing!

Following you from Spain ;)

Kisses.

Les Deux Rombos

viewrama said...

hey,followed you girl ,now its hyour turn
by the way love the pants and the sweater!

www.viewrama.com

Unknown said...

Here I am :) I follow you with GFC, it's your turn.
Love Kenzo <3

xoxo Den.

Unknown said...

Hello sweety! Thanks for stopping by and I heartly appreciate it! Amazing post! Sure following you! Follow back (: Let's fan on LB too? Let me know! New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

With love ❤.
www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

perfect look dear!!love your bag!!
xoxo and have a nice weekend=)

Style by Three said...

Really loved your style girl!! Totally in love with your blog!! We’re now following you via gfc :)

Hope you visit us and follow back if you like!
Style by Three Blog
Facebook
Win an amazing bag

embui said...

so perfect!
I'm following you, Could you check my blog and follow if you like it? you can like my FB page as well:)

http://embui-fashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey hun!
I just found your blog and I love it!
check my blog if you want and maybe we could follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and FB!
Just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!

xo,
Michela

MILASTYLEBLOG
FACEBOOK
TWITTER

Unknown said...

very nice! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

Mercedes Maya said...

hi sweetie!
love ur post!
im having a super Haute1 giveaway at my blog, pass by!
xx
http://themidniteblues.blogspot.it/2013/04/haute1-on-my-blog.html

Post a Comment