Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Don't be Afraid to Go Bold" [for Summer ed.]

I have just had the time to write a new post today! My days have been busy. I just got back to U.S. from Indonesia. My sister got married and today I am turning 20th y.o., plus, I am officially a university student! Happy birthday to me!!! wootttt..... :)
Hope everyone's having a great summer holiday!
Here are some summer bags inspiration........


I love the rose gold hardwares attached to each side of this Alexander Wang bag.


Look out for this bedazzling hermes bag!



Love, love this bold color of Balenciaga. Maybe this will be my next Balenciaga to get into my closet :p


Cute bright yellow for Kate Spade satchel


This is me with turquoise Balen yesterday, taken at Old Town Pasadena.
My motto : "Don't be Afraid to Go Bold!"


courtesy of refinery29

0 comments:

Post a Comment