Monday, September 2, 2013

Cabos San Lucas

As I have promised you lovelies to post some of the pictures from my recent trip to Cabos San Lucas, Mexico for Summer 2013... It was definitely a trip to remember... I didn't visit with my friends, which would be more interesting to do since the city is all about unlimited booze and food LOL.. I was just enjoying my summer vacay with my outside family. I tanned, slept, swam, played on the beach, did some water sports like kayaking and snorkeling... It was a beautiful place to visit, but I still prefer Bali somehow :) However, I would still love to visit Cancun with my friends hopefully someday soon when I have the chance to :)














With my lovely grandparents, enjoying the sun and the pool

Beautiful hotel where I stayed in.. called 'Barcelos Los Cabos'
















What happens in Cabos, stays in Cabos

3 comments:

Lubka Christova said...

I haven't been to this part of the world yet, but I really want to visit Mexico. Great phots!

Lu, xx
http://balgar-ka.tumblr.com

Elisa Zanetti said...

I so wanna go there!
New post is up… waiting to know what u think about it!
Nameless Fashion Blog
Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

j3nhow said...

omg such a nice place. perfect holiday!!! thnxxx for sharing the pics! hope you had an awesome time!

Visit my blog at The Petite Blogger

Post a Comment