Monday, September 2, 2013

Cabos San Lucas

As I have promised you lovelies to post some of the pictures from my recent trip to Cabos San Lucas, Mexico for Summer 2013... It was definitely a trip to remember... I didn't visit with my friends, which would be more interesting to do since the city is all about unlimited booze and food LOL.. I was just enjoying my summer vacay with my outside family. I tanned, slept, swam, played on the beach, did some water sports like kayaking and snorkeling... It was a beautiful place to visit, but I still prefer Bali somehow :) However, I would still love to visit Cancun with my friends hopefully someday soon when I have the chance to :)














With my lovely grandparents, enjoying the sun and the pool

Beautiful hotel where I stayed in.. called 'Barcelos Los Cabos'
















What happens in Cabos, stays in Cabos

4 comments:

Lubka Christova said...

I haven't been to this part of the world yet, but I really want to visit Mexico. Great phots!

Lu, xx
http://balgar-ka.tumblr.com

ELISA said...

I so wanna go there!
New post is up… waiting to know what u think about it!
Nameless Fashion Blog
Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

The Petite Blogger said...

omg such a nice place. perfect holiday!!! thnxxx for sharing the pics! hope you had an awesome time!

Visit my blog at The Petite Blogger

the italian frame said...

Great outfit! Love the hair too!

www.theitalianframe.com

Post a Comment