Friday, February 1, 2013

The last post of Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball 2013 -LA

And here you are... The last post of my epic night with Lady Gaga in her Born This Way Ball- LA 2013. Without further ado, enjoy the amusement and her creativity of her costumes and stage decorations. For a bonus, I'll add a video attached at the bottom :) Paws up!!

























all pics are mine - please let me know if you want to copy / use for any other purpose

Overall, I would say well done Gaga! It was a top-notch performance, so much of energy and passion into it !! I would not forget this night :) Thanks mama monster !

I have troubles with uploading my videos :( and it is late night already here... I will try my best to reload it asap :) As of now, night lovelies!!





3 comments:

Antonella C’est Moi said...

great shows!! kisses

LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER

Jess said...

great shots... this is so amazing!

Delia. said...

you have a great blog dear with great posts!
would you like to follow each other?
kisses :*

Post a Comment