Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Victoria's Secret Incredible Daring vs. Anna Sui's Flight of Fancy

Hey lovelies, I just recently bought another perfume from Victoria's Secret. It's called the "Incredible Daring."I love the scent of it! I bought the whole sets including, a perfume, a body lotion, and a body mist. Once, I've smelled it , it directly reminds me of another perfume collection that I have in my room! The scent smells exactly like Anna Sui's Flight of Fancy. I am a big fan of Anna Sui's fragrances. Too bad , you can't really find them here in USA :( Anna Sui is more targeted into Asian market place. So finding another perfume or body mist that has exactly the same scent excites me !!!! :) I gotta have it and keep it even though, I still have many other perfumes and body mists at home LOL What's your favorite fragrance lovelies??



 left- Anna Sui's , right- VS'


Here are some of my close-up looks for the weekend out with my friend... Hope you'll like them <3





 camel coat- forever 21, necklace- aldo

me on the left side: dress- zara , clutch- forever 21

14 comments:

Self-Dressed said...

Hi sweetie!! thanks for your comment! of course I will follow you!

kisses!
http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

Antonella C'est moi said...

Beautiful pics!!!!

Audrey Leighton said...

Cute photos! Will have to check out this scent!
xx

Be Frassy

caise said...

love your makeup!

Antonella C'est moi said...

Lovely <3<3<3<3<3

Clara Campelo said...

lovely blog!
xx

My 2 Pesos said...

Gorgeous girl. (:

Sparkle said...

beautiful photos! i'm going to try that perfume! xx

Clara Turbay said...

cool blog well done.

Vera said...

lovely post!

Izzy said...

you look gorgeous in the close-ups hon!! love your camel coat :)


metallicpaws.blogspot.com

rae said...

i really want to go to victoria's secret and go shopping after seeing this post! :)

<3 rae

http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

Anonymous said...

nice idea.. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price?
Many thanks, I appreciate it!

My weblog; internetowe chwilówki na miesiąc

Post a Comment